05-10-09 -And a Happy Mothers Day from Juiced RC!
More will be posted this evening -Thanks Jon Tanner -from Juiced RC!
Pine-Land R/C -Right in the Middle!
Update 05 -06 -2009 – Drivers stand and pit row are now at 95%. We will have more pictures before this weekends big race!
Light poles went in this morning!
Driver Stand and Pit Row
Can you find the Guard Dog?
Update 04-26-09 -Pipe is down, driver’s stand is 85%. jumps have been rolled and packed!
- Break Time
- From the Driver’s Stand Left track
- Center of the Track
Right Side of the Track
Update 04-10-09 -Layout is finished – the Drivers stand is almost done!
From the Driver's Stand
Take a look at the Layout!
A perspective on things!
The driver's stand is looking great!
Another great piture of the layout!
Update 04-01-09 – Work done on March 30, 31 2009
- That is going to be a “BIG” RC Track
- Pine land driver’s stand
- More top soil!
- A bunch of guys with shovels were sent home early?
Work done – March 28, 29 2009
- Top “Sand” for the track
- Doing a little prep on the day
- Those look like old treated telephone poles?
- This little loader makes droppin in a little easier!
- That is American Made!
- That is a driver’s stand in the clouds!
- The Speed Burm
- Lots of top soil for the track